Tuesday 9 April 2013

[Review] Hadalabo Super Hyaluron Gokujyun

Today I wanna review a product that I have been using the last 6 months with great results. 




It is Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid by Hadalabo, a toner that contains a high amount of hyaluronic acid. It has been a hit in Japan since it was released and I can see why. 







This toner really makes my skin feel plump and moisturized. It has a rather runny consistency, and feels like water when you apply it to the skin. I like mixing it with my other creams too for adding some extra moisturizing power to them. 


How do I use it?

After washing my face, I usually put one to two drops on my hands and then I pat my wet face for around 20 seconds. Then I start layering my other skincare, such as Missha's version of SK-II toner, my glycolic acid cream and finally I apply my absolutely favorite Naruko Apple Seed & Tranexamic Acid Night Gelly on top to seal everything. 

I like the fact that my skin feels plump and supple after using this. I really think this helps to prep the skin before the main skincare. I will continue using this to see further results. 

You can also mix this toner with ascorbic acid powder to create your own vitamin-c serum (normally you mix 5 parts of this with 1 part of ascorbic acid to create a 20% vitamin-c solution). It is cheap and works like a charm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment